Part-Time and Casual Cooks Required (vegetarian / vegan menu) – posted: July 31 2014
We are looking for 1 part-time and 1 casual cook. Our kitchen is tiny, and as such, it poses unique challenges. Our cook works alone in the kitchen, while also providing support for the bartender: helping with glassware, and occasionally acting as a busser or barback. Self-motivation and strong organizational / time management skills are a must. A valid Smart Serve Certificate is a definite plus. We are looking for a cook with a love of food, people, and teamwork.
- Valid Food Handler Certificate
- Knowledge of preparing excellent vegetarian dishes
- Knowledge of vegan and gluten free issues, and substitutions
- Knowledge of Mexican and Indian styles of cooking
- Ability to work unsupervised, and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle challenges, and problem solve
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off to Anthony Greene in person at 2116 Queen St E Mondays 3-5pm.